Detoxification is a key element of any natural cancer program. One of the most effective ways to detoxify heavy metals and other toxins from the body is by using a Far infrared sauna. It will rejuvenate the body and at the same time eliminate toxins
What is the best type of sauna?
When you think of a sauna, you probably think of the standard steam type saunas that we see in most spas and that have been around for decades. Although these saunas are effective for sweating and enjoyable, they are not the most effective for eliminating toxins
There are three distinct types of infrared radiation that generate energy within their own respective wavelengths: near infrared, mid infrared, and far infrared. Because they penetrate the skin and cells at varying depths, each type of infrared provides different therapeutic benefits depending on its use.
Sunlighten Saunas offer the most benefits
- Low infrared uses special LEDs to permeate the outer surface of the skin and promote cell health and skin rejuvenation.
- Mid infrared has been shown to help aid in pain relief and weight loss.
- Far infrared, which is by far the most common type used in commercial infrared saunas, helps pull toxins from the body and lower blood pressure.
The sunlight and saunas clearly offer the most comprehensive health benefits by exposing the body to all three types of infrared energy. Offering the low, mid and far infrared feature will drought more toxins from the deep tissue area.
In a 2009 scientific review, a Canadian researcher found that:
- At least four separate studies support the use of far infrared saunas in treating patients with cardiovascular disease.
- At least five studies support the use of far infrared saunas in the treatment of coronary risk factors.
- At least one study supports the use of far infrared saunas in treating chronic pain.
Another study published in the Journal of Cancer Science and Therapy found that after just 30 days of infrared treatment, tumor-infected mice saw up to 86% reductions!
Another study out of Japan found that infrared-induced, whole-body hyperthermia helped strongly inhibit the growth and spread of breast cancer cells in mice, without causing any harmful side effects.
Why the Full Spectrum Sauna is rated the Best on the Market
- Even heat output− no “hot spots” near the heating element as the radiant heat is more evenly distributed, efficient, and effective.
- High emissivity rate – our sauna with large heating panels that stay relatively cool on their surface that produce the longer infrared waves that will most effectively penetrate your skin and cells, allowing for the greatest toxic release and greater amounts of sweat.
- Low (or no) EMF pollution− obviously you don’t want to expose yourself to unnecessary UV or electromagnetic radiation in the process of detoxifying your body.
As far we are aware, there’s no other brand on the market that offers a three-in-one system capable of delivering an optimal balance of all three infrared spectrums.