If you suffer from any of the following conditions, then there is a possibility that you have what is called Candida:
- Chronic fatigue
- Food allergies/intolerance
- Fungal infections on the skin or nails (i.e. athletes foot)
- Oral thrush (white tongue or white on the corners of the mouth)
- Psoriasis (caused mainly by leaky gut from Candida overgrowth)
- Eczema (caused by roundworms and exacerbated by Candida)
- Mood swings or low mood
- Energy swings, high and then low
- Brain fog, easily forgetful
- A weak immune system
- Fibromyalgia (which is Candida in the joints)
- Joint pain
- Digestive issues or pain (like Crohn’s disease or IBS)
- Recurring yeast infections of the genitals (men can get them too)
- Sinus infections
What are the chances that you have Candida? One of the main causes is the fact that we are all exposed to a toxic environment. However, another major factor is the consumption of white refined sugar. This is found in so many foods today, such as desserts, soft (fizzy) drinks, ketchup, cereals, ice cream, just to mention a few. Regular use of antibiotics also favors the growth of Candida. In fact, experts estimate that more than 85% of the population now suffer from some form of candida.
An excellent remedy for parasites, worms, Lyme candida, fungus and other pathogens is found in folklore medicine the pine or spruce tree resin.
At a time when mankind was closer to nature, people would cut away the bark of pine or spruce trees and then collect the resin. They would take the resin and mix it with milk, wine or water and use it as a remedy for respiratory problems and coughs. It was very effective in promoting the secretion of sputum within the air passages. The resin mix was used internally and externally for a number of parasitic infections as well.
In times past, you could purchase spruce or pine tree gum in the local grocery store.
The commercial world chemically altered and processed tree resin to make what is known today as turpentine, commonly sold in local hardware stores as a paint thinner. If this was to be consumed in any way it would prove fatal.
There is, however, a use for natural pine or spruce resin that has very positive and effective medicinal properties. A natural product has been developed called 100% Pure Gum Spirits.
As far back as the late 1800s, natural pure gum spirits (natural turpentine) was listed in the Merck Manual, a pharmaceutical guide with natural remedies that helped with many issues such as meningitis, gonorrhea, lung disease, abdominal issues, arthritis, and many more ailments.
Going back even further Hippocrates and other doctors of his time period, prescribed natural fir tree resin spirits for lung disease, gallbladder and/or kidney stones. Also, countries such as Germany, Slovenia, and Poland prescribed it for severe pain from nerve damage, rheumatism, lower back pain, kidney inflammation, constipation, and mercury poisoning.
This natural tree resin which is part of modern phytotherapy (plant-based medicine) can be used for parasites, worms, Candida, to reduce bronchial secretion, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, tuberculosis, disinfectant, pain relief, mucus reduction, to help stop bleeding, as a diuretic, and even an antidote for phosphorus.
100% Pure Gum Spirits is sold on these sites:
How to Use 100% Pure Gum Spirits
Candida thrives and lives on sugar. 100% Pure Gum Spirits works somewhat like a Trojan horse. You put a little bit of sugar on a spoon and then a few drops of the gum spirits. The candida rushes to the sugar and the pure gum spirits kill the candida causing it to leave the body by natural means.
Three-Part Spruce Gum Protocol
No healing can take place until cleansing is done first – If you are not going to the bathroom at least three times a day then before starting on the Spruce tree gum protocol it’s important that your first do a cleanse. Drink one l liter of pure water per day for every 50 pounds of weight. The average adult will need to drink at least 2 liters of water per day. In addition, you could take 4 tablespoons of castor oil one day during the week. This can be taken with some fruit juice to help get it down. Alternatively, you could use Colosan or Magnesium Peroxide Intestinal colon cleanse or a Magnesium citrate cleanse. Generally, you will take between 4 or 6 capsules per day on an empty stomach. Once you are having 1 to 3 bowel movements per day you are ready to start the Spruce Gum protocol.
Stop feeding the Candida – Some people try to control Candida by going on a strict diet. Although this has its benefits as soon as they go back to eating the foods they enjoy the candida returns. So, diet alone is not the way to deal with Candida. Having said that, the cause of Candida is often due to poor dietary choices. Foods that are high in white refined sugar, corn syrup, and other refined sugars is what sparks the candida overgrowth. So these foods need to be eliminated from the diet entirely before you begin the Spruce tree gum protocol. Good natural replacements to white refined sugars are liquid Stevia, Xylitol, coconut sugar, raw honey and natural fruits.
Eat foods that are as close to the way God made them – Try to reduce processed foods much as possible from your diet since they provide very few nutritional benefits. Start your day with fresh fruit, enjoy green Smoothies, lots of salads, whole grains, beans and steam cooked vegetables. All kinds of raw nuts are very good. More and more people are turning to a vegetarian or pescatarian diet for better health. A vegetarian diet that includes some cheese, organic eggs is ideal. The main thing is to stay away from foods that contain refined oils, refined white sugar, corn syrup, fructose, aspartame and other harmful additives.
Once you begin including the above healthy food options into your diet and you are able to go to the bathroom three times a day, then you are ready to start the Spruce tree gum protocol.
- Drip ½ a teaspoon of the 100% pure gum spirits over 3/4 of a teaspoon of white refined sugar. (please note that no other form of sugar, such as honey, maple syrup will work). Make sure that all the sugar does not become moist with the liquid. In other words, once you drip the spirits over the sugar swallow immediately. If you wait too long all the sugar becomes wet. If that happens, throw it away and start over again. Some dry sugar needs to remain to act like the Trojan horse to attract the candida. Take this mixture about two hours before bedtime, with food or without food
- Take this dose once a day for 4 days, then take 3 days off.
- The second week, if you have not had any adverse side effects, increase the dosage. Drip 1 teaspoon of gum spirits over one rounded teaspoon of white refined sugar. Continue with this dosage four days on and three days off for a total of three weeks.
Note: if you have had Candida type symptoms as described above for more than two years then after completing the initial three-week program, you will need to continue with a maintenance program of taking this remedy one day each month until you see your conditions improve. Many find it good to take once a day every 2nd month for the rest of their life to keep the Candida, parasites, etc., under control.
Note: Do NOT change or deviate from these exact amounts and measurements and instructions otherwise you may have stronger die-off reactions and less success with the protocol.
- Upon rising give the child three drops of spruce tree gum spirits in a glass of water, do the same in the afternoon and then just before bedtime.
- Watch for die-off symptoms which usually present themselves about three hours after taking the drops. If they experience such symptoms do not give them any more drops that day but wait until the second day and give it to them only once a day until the symptoms clear up
- Once there are no more die-off symptoms increase from three drops up to four drops three times a day morning afternoon and evening on an empty stomach.
- Continue increasing gently until your reach seven drops three times a day, morning afternoon and evening.
- When the child is able to tolerate this amount you then switch them to the Trojan horse sugar approach. Start off with simply 1/16 of the teaspoon of spruce tree spirits and 1/16 of a teaspoon of white refined sugar. Maximum dosage for children three years and older would be between a 1/4 of a teaspoon to 1/2 a teaspoon with food or without food.
- Children six years older and up can take up to1 teaspoon a day of spruce tree gum spirit and white sugar.
Reports have come in that people with all types of long-standing and so-called incurable conditions have completely recovered their health using this three-step approach.
This report is not to replace good nutrition and should not be viewed as medical advice but is strictly for educational purposes only. Each person must do their proper research and make their own decision on whether they want to implement this protocol
As always, the advice of a competent health professional should be sought.